In-Person Services Relaunched on June 21!
What to Expect
We are doing everything we can to provide a safe environment, but we cannot eliminate risk.
Therefore, we echo the CDC recommendations that at-risk and vulnerable individuals stay at home and continue to engage in our online services.
Also, please stay at home if you are ill, or if you have been exposed to a person with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
If you are planning to attend worship, we ask that you please register
Parking in the front lot will be designated for individuals with mobility issues. All that are able, please park in the back parking lot.
We will transmit the service by FM transmitter. You may choose to stay in your car in the parking lot and tune your car radio to FM 96.5.
Masks are required for everyone five years and older without a hindering medical condition. If, for medical reasons, you are unable to wear a mask, please alert us in advance.
Restrooms will be open with cautioned usage. Please follow all posted signage.
The Playground will not be open for use.
Coffee and fellowship hour are not offered at this time.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Air Circulation
For everyone’s well-being, we are following the CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting every area used in the facility before and between services.
Hand sanitizer will be available at stations near the sanctuary entrances.
During Sunday services, we will have the windows open on both sides of the sanctuary to encourage the flow of air.
- We ask that you arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to the service time when the doors will open, and seating will begin.
- As you arrive, we ask you to check in at one of the Welcome Tables outside to be given your seat assignment card (room, section, row and seat number).
- Families should enter the building together to be seated together.
- You will be encouraged to keep 6-foot social distancing protocols as you proceed towards and into the church.
- In accordance with state guidelines and out of consideration for others, we request that you remain contact-free, refraining from handshakes and hugs.
- We will transmit the service by FM transmitter. You may choose to stay in your car in the parking lot and tune your car radio to FM 96.5.
- After the service, ushers will dismiss people row by row to leave the church directly.
- We ask everyone to leave the facility without congregating in the lobbies and hallways (in accordance with state guidelines).
We will not be passing the offering plates.
We continue to encourage you to give online, through the mail, or by bringing your offering to Sunday service and using the offering boxes as you leave.
You can also contribute by text. Text BREWSTERGIVE to 77977.
If you have not set up online giving and would like to, please visit https://pushpay.com/g/brewsterbaptistchurch?src=hpp.