Online Bidding FAQ
The Silent Auction will run from October 6 to 15, 2023.
The auction is completely online and will use Greater Giving Online Bidding. You can bid on Silent Auction items using your smartphone, tablet, or computer, and you can easily track items of interest to you by “following” their activity.
The in-person Holiday Fair is Saturday, November 4, 2023, from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at BBC.
How to Register to Bid
Preview the items and register to bid on the auction page.
You have to register before you can bid.
- Head over to the online auction page and click the "Get Started" button.
- Create an account and look for the confirmation email.
- Follow the instructions in the email to complete your registration.
Please note: You must click the link sent to you in an email to begin to bid. If you do not receive an email, check your spam filter or junk mail. There is more information on the lower left-hand corner if you click "Learn to Bid."
After You Have Registered - Start Bidding!
The auction begins Saturday, October 6, 2023.
- Follow this link to the Online Auction and click "Home" on the upper-right hand corner.
- Click on the item that you would like to bid on.
Please note: You must click the link sent to you in an email before you can get started bidding. If you do not receive an email, check your spam filter or junk mail. There is more information about bidding on the "Learn to Bid" page.
First, register. If you have a mobile phone, enter the number, that way you'll get text messages related to the items you're bidding on.
Yes, can use phone or tablet. If you do not have either BBC helpers can assist, please call 508-896-3381.
- You can participate from anywhere, as long as you have a connection.
- Once bidding starts, you will be alerted on your mobile device when you have been outbid, so you can instantly respond with another bid.
- At the end of the evening, the check out process will run efficiently because your credit card information will have been entered into our system prior to or at the beginning of the event.
- It's paperless
- No need to social distance!
- Yes, you can bid with any mobile device.
- With smartphones, tablets, and computers you can browse, search and bid via a web browser.
- When registering your mobile device, you will be provided a custom URL for bidding purposes.
- With standard mobile phones, you can bid and receive alerts via text messaging.
All card data is encrypted once the card is read by our terminal, using industry standard encryption technology. While in storage in our databases, data remains encrypted with security standard certificates. This data is only stored for processing, and is then deleted, or reduced to just the first and last four digits. Security codes are never stored.
GG Brewster Baptist